Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tres dias de enfermedad...

Well, there's not much to fill you in on. I have been in my bed for the past 3 days. NO exaggeration. I literally slept all day and all night because I caught something the other day. I didn't eat anything until my roommates knocked on my door (probably checking to see if I was alive) and asked if I wanted some soup or milk. I was practically on my deathbed. Anyway, I felt much better today and I went out to Corte Ingles to pick up a couple things and eat with my friends.

Tomorrow is our first day of classes although technically I don't think that I have to go to any classes because my  appointment with my adviser is tomorrow. It's very strange how it is set up here but basically I will just sign up for classes once I have visited them and decided I like them..The only thing I'm worried about is that Macarena, the one who is in charge of our department told Kira the other day that we can only take classes offered for a semester and we can't just start some in the middle of the year. This is bad because two of my spanish classes are considered year-long classes and if I can't take those, I have no idea what I'm going to take. I have to take at least 12 hours and assuming that I get into the two business classes I want (Entrepreneurship and HR Mgmt), I will still need to take 6 more hours... Ughhh.

Anyways, I'm going to bed now because I have to get up early to catch the bus and figure out where I'm going tomorrow! Hasta luego amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment