Thursday, February 10, 2011

Classes have started

Well, classes have started but it still doesn't feel like it. I have four business classes in english: Human Resources Management, Quality and Environment International Mgmt Systems, Entrepreneurial Initiative and Cross-Cultural Business Behavior (my favorite). They're all two hours long twice a week but it's not that bad. (Esp since my earliest class in two days a week at 11. :) Anyways, the partying has slowed down a little although it's difficult not to want to go out because our program, ERASMUS always has parties and stuff going on for the students. This past Tuesday they had a beer pong tournament which turned out to be hilarious because it was mainly Americans.. I'm guessing Beer Pong isn't that popular here like it is back home.

Not much else is going on besides those two things, but we just met a guy from Manchester the other day and will hopefully be able to go to England and stay at his apartment for a weekend or something. He's a referee up there and has to go home every weekend to work. Must be good or something. Anyway, he's invited us to come  sometime so I'm excited about that if it isn't too expensive. I'm really anxious to travel but I figured I should learn more about Alicante before I go anywhere else. Hopefully Barcelona soon though??

No comments:

Post a Comment