Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summary of my trip

This might be hard to do in a paragraph but I just want to go over what my trip was like in a nutshell.
My favorite parts:
-My boyfriend
-My new friends
-My new lifestyle/surroundings
-Being on my own
-Becoming more comfortable with my Spanish
-Learning about Europe/Culture
-Traveling to so many different places
-Botellons en la playa

My least favorite parts:
-Cockroaches/Medusas
-The Euro
-Being so far from my family
-My bedroom in my flat
-Leaving everyone

I had the most amazing trip and made so many new friends. The thing about my program is that I got to meet people from almost every country in Europe and learn so much about each one. I loved the language barriers (probably my favorite part of having friends who don't speaking English as their first language). I got to travel all over Europe and see beautiful places that pictures cant do any justice. I've tasted foods that I've never tasted and learned a few words from different languages. I've met an amazing person and even tricked him into being my boyfriend ;) Just kiddddinggg! But most importantly, I've learned a lot about myself and fell in love with Europe and all of it's diversity. Unfortunately this is my last blog because, let's be honest, who wants to hear about my travels to Boone, North Carolina or how I'm living the dream in Cary right now until it's back to school. Thought so.  :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment