Sunday, May 22, 2011

Alert Alert! Immune System Tip!!

Well as many of you know, I have spent a lot of my time in Spain being sick and being forced to lay in my bed. My first illness was a throat infection--very random and something I probably wouldn't have gotten in Spain. It healed as soon as I went to the doctor and go antibiotics. However, now I have what I think is "Oral Thrush". I haven't been able to eat/drink properly, go outside much because my mouth looks awful, or see my friends a lot. If that is what I have, it's a disease that usually only occurs in babies and old people. So yeah. That makes perfect sense that I would have it..Right? Anyways, the point of this blog is to warn you guys (if you have the same immune system as I do) to take lots of vitamins, drink OJ, exercise, and eat healthy because I obviously haven't been taking good enough care of myself. Especially do this when you're in Spain because the medicine/ health care is slightly different here than in the US and maybe learn some medical terminology (thats the first thing I'll be reviewing when I get back). But luckily, I'm starting to feel better and hopefully I can get back out to the beach and make you all jealous back home about my lazy life here before the real work starts back home with Katie's wedding (!!!!!) and hopefully a temp job this summer?

Coming up...
I am booking a flight to Venice, Italy very soon for June 4-7th!! I'm very excited about this because I talked to my Dad who I had know idea had ever been to Venice and he told me about a few great places to go and to avoid pigeons pooping on me in St. Mark's Square (but to go with caution). He said it was one of Nana and Papa Gilliam's favorite places to go in Europe so I'm very excited to see that for myself. But for now, I will be soaking up the sun in Spain with all my European/American buddies..Man life is hard. :)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment